The FoE helper is a browser extension putting an "overlay" on the game and can evaluate the data it sends to your browser.
As no data is manipulated, no actions are automated or other changes are made, this extension has not been officially checked and approved by InnoGames, but it does not violate any rules and is therefore accepted.
Installation of the FoE helper
The FoE helper is available for several browsers.
There is a store entry for Chrome and Firefox. There is a small workaround for Microsoft and Opera.
Open the Chrome webstore: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/foe-helper/bkagcmloachflbbkfmfiggipaelfamdf and click on the "Add" button in the top right.
The extension is automatically added to your browser.
The version for Firefox also has its own store entry. Under the URL: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/foe-helper/ this version can easily be added to Firefox.
As with the Chrome variant, this is also updated fully automatically as soon as we publish bug fixes or innovations.
Microsoft Edge Chromium
Similar to Chrome, the extension can be downloaded and installed from the Microsoft Store: FoE - Helpers - Microsoft Edge Addons
Here too, updates are automatically installed.
No extra extension has to be developed for Opera. With a small tool, any Chrome extension can be easily installed in an Opera browser.
- Open this URL in your Opera browser (PC) https://addons.opera.com/de/extensions/details/install-chrome-extensions/ and install it.
- Restart your Opera.
- Now call the url of the Chrome extension in your Opera on https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/foe-helper/bkagcmloachflbbkfmfiggipaelfamdf and click "Add":
- Confirm compatibility mode:
- In the next step you will be offered the extension for installation. Click "Install":
Confirm the rights for the app.
- The game is now installed in Opera: