There are many tools out there for creating more efficient or beautiful versions of your city. This is one of them!
Our city planning tool is here to help you plan bigger changes and find unused space more easily. With an account on our website and the extension installed, you can import your city and start adjusting it in the blink of an eye!
Retrieving city data
You can load your city to foe-rechner.de, so you don't have to start from scratch. Here is how:
- Go to the City Overview menu and open it:
- In the top right corner you'll find a button "Show submit box", click it:
- Start uploading your city data to our servers by hitting "Submit".
- The successful data transmission will show up within a few seconds.
- Now go to foe-rechner.de, login with your credentials (you need to make an account if you don't have one yet!). Click this link: https://foe-rechner.de/citymap/overview
If you already saved drafts of a new city, you will see them here in the overview.
If you want to start planning your own city, click on "New city > with my city data" on the top right corner.
Here is an overview of the functionality:
This button is visible once the first version of a city has been saved. If you open a previosly saved city map, you'll see it immediately.
You can save as a new city here.
Store all your buildings on the grid on the left side to start with a blank space. You can save your progress, so there is no need to do everything at once.
Hint: This functionality might take a few seconds, as your browser has to work through all buildings.
Download your current plan as PDF. This functionality might take a few seconds.
This generates your current plan as a PNG file and downloads it.
Go back to the overview of all saved cities.
| || |
Once you drag and drop any item in your city to the left side, it will be grouped by type (decoration, roads, etc.). This way all buildings will be organized and more easily to find again.